Public Relations Specialist
5-10 hours/week to start
Work from anywhere in the world with wifi and a laptop!
She Can Coterie runs on a deep sense of determination and a desire to execute with excellence. The company is distinct in its creative and streamlined approach to business.
Our company + team values are:
- Work together
- Communicate openly
- Learn constantly
- Go above and beyond
- Do more better
- Envision BIG start small
- Ask for help
- Have FUN
- Focus on people
Now She Can Coterie is on the search for a new team member who can bring every bit as much fire and determination as our current team. The Public Relations Specialist will effectively manage the diverse PR needs of our amazing clients. We work with online, women business owners who want to increase their visibility through podcast interviews, guest blog posting, and speaking opportunities. This position demands a broad array of PR expertise along with the following:
- Thrives in a team setting
- Proven PR experience
- Strong initiative to solve problems
- Organized creativity
Manage social public relations efforts for multiple clients with duties including but not limited to:
- Act as a liaison between the client and the public + their ideal clients, continuously crafting the client’s image
- Have an in depth and working knowledge of relevant communities to our clients including but not limited to boss babes, female entrepreneurs, life coaching, SAHM, remote work, etc.
- Develop + expand client and/or blogger outreach efforts
- Research and pitch potential podcasts, speaking engagements, webinars, appearances, etc. that the client would be fit for
- Research and create media contact lists based on clients work and niche
- Use media lists to drive client’s engagement with the public and media, maintaining cooperative relationships while generating positive exposure
- Play a key part in organizing promotional efforts for a client when on a launch timeline
- Write press releases when appropriate
- Continuously improve by capturing + analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights + best practices, and then act on the information
- Practice effective and timely client communication
Is this you?
I would love to to learn more about you. If you think you would be a great fit with our team, here are the next steps:
- Fill out the form above.
- Write a sample pitch email for our CEO, Mandi :
- Title/Topic of what she speaks on : Overcome the Hurdle of Asking for Help to Grow Your Team and Scale Your Business
- List 2 podcasts and 2 events that would have the right audience for this talk/conversation with the contact, website, and any other relevant information.
- Share with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us an up-to-date resume to email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you.