What to expect when you start working with us.
How do you know what to work on + how do we communicate?
We use Asana for project management and all communication. We'll help get you set up with an account (if you don't have one already) and create projects and task lists for you based on your needs. All communication should take place there instead of over email. Each assistant attached to your projects and tasks will be notified when you start a conversation or leave a comment somewhere and nothing will fall through the cracks.
If you've never used Asana before, don't worry! It's really easy to get the hang of and we have an amazing video to walk you through using it.
How do I work with so many different people?
Ali is your main point of contact. She'll meet with you as needed, listen to your needs, create projects and tasks based on your conversations, and then delegate tasks to the appropriate specialist. From there, you'll be able to have conversations in the comments of each task with the specialist it's been assigned to.
How is this going to be different than working with one virtual assistant?
You're working with business specialists, not just another VA. So you can trust that you're in good hands! Go ahead - ask a team member for their professional opinion on your tasks and projects. They'd love to help you brainstorm and elevate your brand!
I'm ready to get started, what services do you offer?
You can head right here to see our hourly services and plans.
Prior to working with She Can Coterie, I was trying to get a lot done behind the scenes of my business, and wasn't able to spend enough time connecting with potential clients, nurturing my current clients, and conducting sales conversations. I've been able to revive the vision of my business and I've also been able to scale my business. I would not have been able to offer online courses to service a group of people as quickly without the support of She Can Coterie. The team's energy is infectious. They they truly care about me and my business. Each person is really amazing at their areas of expertise. It's wonderful to have people who are stronger than you in other skill-sets helping you build your empire. The team is willing to hop on the phone and share their expertise with any project. This allows us to work together to make magic happen. -Nikki Nash
Some fine print
- There are no refunds on unused hours. So use 'em all!
- We do not rollover hours. You will be billed monthly based on sign up date.
- Additional hourly rate of $45/hour will be charged on a per-hour basis. We do not work additional hours prior to payment and without notice.
- 2-week notice will be sent for any vacations or days off when able.
- We observe all national holidays (New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, George Washington's Birthday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day).
- Upgrades and downgrades can be accommodated on a monthly basis (upgrade subject to team availability).