Up to 8 hours/week to start
Starting pay $15/hour
She Can Coterie runs on a deep sense of determination and a desire to execute with excellence. The company is distinct in its creative and streamlined approach to business. Now She Can Coterie is on the search for a new team member who can bring every bit as much fire and determination as the rest of the team. The Executive Assistant will effectively manage the diverse needs of 15+ clients. This position demands a broad array of expertise along with the following:
- Takes direction well and thrives in a team setting
- Proven administrative mastery
- Strong scheduling and calendar management skills
- Highly detailed and organized, with excellent problem solving abilities
- Drive and passion to see clients succeed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communications skills and willingness to take constructive feedback
- Independent, go-getter who executes tasks on time, every time
- Excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
- Organizing digital files and filing them in a cohesive system
- Tech savvy with proficiency in tools including: Google products, Asana, Freshbooks and HelloSign, as well as other tools
- Willingness to adapt to different technology platforms
- Ability and flexibility to do regular check-ins with management team
This job is right for you if...
You're a type-a personality with heart. You want to work on a team with amazing women. You are willing to ask for help when you need it. You are more likely to google for an answer before asking for it. You value communication and believe it's the heart and soul to running a successful team.
Is this you?
I would love to to learn more about you. If you think you would be a great fit with our team, here are the next steps:
- Fill out this form.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the title "She Can Coterie : EA Role" with your resume attached and a paragraph introducing yourself to the team.
- In your paragraph don't forget to mention your favorite color.
- Please also include a paragraph about a woman who has inspired you, mentored you, or changed your life in some way.