Up to 20 hours/week to start
Starting pay negotiable
This is a remote position. Our team is spread out all over the US.
You must have a computer and stable internet.
You are expected to be available for contact from 8am-5pm CT,
but you can do the work at any time that works for your schedule.
She Can Coterie runs on a deep sense of determination and a desire to execute with excellence. The company is distinct in its creative and streamlined approach to business. Now She Can Coterie is on the search for a new team member who can bring every bit as much fire and determination as the rest of the team. The Pinterest Manager will effectively manage the business of at least one of our amazing clients.
- Thrives in a team setting
- Proven customer service mastery
- Strong initiative to solve problems
- Organized creativity
- Motivated to continue learning
- Drive and determination to see clients succeed
- Willingness to admit and correct mistakes
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
The Project Manager is the nucleus of each project. She coordinates internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects (digital and nondigital) ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
She will be held responsible for how well things get done in the project.
Communication and Meetings:
The Project Manager will evaluate each project daily to make sure it’s on pace, and prioritize the production flow as needed.
She will lead a daily 15-30 min meeting with the client to review projects, outstanding to-do’s and projected issues.
In the meeting she will provide updates on the following:
- What was accomplished since the last daily meeting
- What is going to be accomplished before the next daily meeting
- What is holding her back from accomplishing her tasks.
The Project Manager works with team members such as the paid traffic manager (social media), email funnel manager (IFS), affiliate manager, customer service manager, designers (print and digital), programmers, etc. These are people working on other projects at the same time, and the Project Manager will be responsible for getting status updates from them daily or weekly depending on the project.
The Project Manager will communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks. When she works with team members she goes above and beyond to anticipate their needs. She is super, super clear and delivers ALL the necessary information they will need to complete the task. She is always two steps ahead of everyone so they are never waiting on for clarity.
She will always treat everyone with dignity and respect. She makes an effort to get to know all team members - even if they will never meet in person.
The Project Manager manages Asana and makes updates at least once a day. She will update due dates, check on outstanding items, add needed items, re-title and organize tasks, etc.
The Project Manager reviews each increment to make sure it’s a working increment (i.e. an increment can be an opt-in page, podcast, website update).
Develop a detailed project plan to track progress, with the ability to take the big picture and break it down into smaller tasks with reasonable timelines, budget and think of every needed detail.
Quality Control and Testing:
The Project Manager tests everything, serving as the final check before something goes live. This is very important. And includes all technology, spelling and grammar.
The Project Manager is responsible for knowing if the work being delivered by the team is on brand and of appropriate quality.
Project Manager is responsible for making sure SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure) are followed and deadlines are met by each team member.
The Project Manager will QC each task to ensure that it is ready to publish. And if it’s not, the Project Manager will require more work on the task.
The Project Manager will gather reports from appropriate team members and monitor Google Analytics metrics, Facebook Ad’s, Sales, Subscribers, Returns, etc.
The Project Manager will highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues. She is expected to see the big picture and find what’s going to be a potential issue.
She actively seeks opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
This job is not for:
- Those looking for a “side job” while growing their own business.
- People who have a lot going on already, and don’t have the time and focus needed to create quality content.
- People who haven’t read a non-fiction book (or podcast or blog) about business, marketing in a very long time.
- Those who aren’t willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Those who prefer to be front-facing content creators. This is a behind the scenes job.
This job is perfect for someone who:
- Is resourceful.
- Can handle stress and tight deadlines.
- Works very well with other people and can build rapport quickly with both team members and vendors.
- Has great attention to detail and brand quality.
- Is not locked into just working 9-5 but embraces a “until it gets done” attitude.
- Is a high-functioning communicator.
- Is organized.
- Takes ownership and pride in their work.
- Is not afraid of new challenges.
- Loves learning new things and can implement new ideas quickly.
- Adapts really well to changes on-the-go.
- Is technologically savvy.
- Can handle direct & blunt feedback.
- Can juggle lots of moving pieces while staying collected.
- Wants to help other women.
Here’s what the right person will love about this position:
- You can do your work from anywhere you like (living room, beach, coffee shop, etc).
- You can schedule your time around carpool, naps and dentist appointments.
- You are making a huge difference in the world of addiction and thousands of women’s lives.
- You will be part of a team and a brand that has serious growth potential and opportunities to be promoted.
You must have a solid understanding of the following:
- How online marketing works
- Lead magnets
- Opt-in pages
- Sales pages
- Email marketing processes
- Learning Management Systems
- KPI's - this is not mandatory but helpful
- Facebook marketing
- Social Media
- Graphic Design
- Printing (fulfillment, shipping, etc.) - this is not mandatory but helpful
If you got this far, this might be you!
We would love to to learn more about you. If you think you would be a great fit with our team, here are the next steps:
- Fill out this form.
- Email your resume or your "hire me" page to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create and share a video introducing us to who you are. You can share or send it to email@example.com