SERVICES WE OFFER:
- Research, Strategy, and Content Planning
- Image Sourcing
- Graphics Creation
- Hashtag Research
- Social Ad Campaigns Creation, Management, and Reporting
- (including all social media sites: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Blog Post Research, Planning, Scheduling and Promotion
- Proofreading + Editing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Blog Post + Social Media Graphics
- Email Newsletter Formatting and Scheduling
- Podcast Set Up
- Podcast Shownotes + Posting
- Sales Pages
- Email Nurture Sequences
- About Pages
- Blog Posts
Public Relations + Outreach
- Pitching for Podcasts, Speaking Engagements, Blogs, and Online Publications
- Influencer Relations
- Sponsor Relations, Communications, and Pitching
- Brand Design
- Publication Design
- In-House Design
- Social Media Graphics Creation
- Photo Retouching
- Accounting Software Set-Up
- Coding Monthly Transactions
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Mileage, Expense Reports, and Invoicing
- Monthly Bill Pay
- Email Funnel Creation + Support
- Leadpages Support and Set-Up
- Webinar Set-Up
- Wordpress Maintanence
- eCourse Set-Up
- Video Editing
- Quiz Platform Set Up
- Inbox Organization, Processing, Summarizing and Subscription Management
- Scheduling and Calendar Management
- All Aspects of Travel Research, Planning, Purchasing, and Booking
- Hand Written Notes for Clients or Vendors (Birthday cards, Holiday Cards, Thank You notes, etc)
- Customized Systems Creation
- Data Entry + Organization
- Research, Purchasing, and Transcription
SYSTEMS WE WORK WITH:
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Suite
- Google Drive
This is a basic overview of services and systems offered. Feel free to ask about any that are not listed here.
Before working with She Can Coterie I was busy and my days were full of tasks. With the team's help, I am able to think about larger projects and development for the business. I can create a task and have it completed quickly without having it added to my endless personal to-do list. Finding a place where there is the possibility of working with many different experts and have large company support if there are staffing changes bridges the risk for an entrepreneur. -Rosemary Clark
All of our clients start with a monthly package. These monthly packages include all of the services listed above.
We know your business is uniquely yours, so we can work together to make a package that works for you.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
STEP ONE :
Click here to fill out a form so we can learn more about you and see if you are a good fit for our services.
STEP TWO :
You will have a consultation with Mandi. In this brief phone call we'll discuss you, your business and passions, tasks you are able to delegate, and ways we can best work together.
If we are indeed a good fit, we will send over a contract, your first invoice and a lovely welcome packet.
STEP THREE :
Our team will begin working with you!
You will have a strategy session at the beginning of each month, where we'll get into the nitty-gritty of what's coming up for you and the specifics of what the team will be doing for you.
STEP FOUR :
This is when the real magic happens.
Our team will take care of all the behind-the-scenes tasks so you can spend your newly opened time doing what you love!
- Additional User - $99/monthly per user (up to 3 users per plan)
- Additional Hours - $70/hour
Before working with She Can Coterie, I was overwhelmed and considering quitting my podcast even though it was taking off because I was so tired. Now that I'm working with SCC, I'm now booked nearly six months in advance for the show and I have a thriving group coaching program. I have time to do the tasks that are building the business instead of just drowning in the maintenance tasks. I'd never give up the show now since it's no longer stressful to produce and promote. I only do the parts that are fun for me! It has also allowed me to think bigger about what I'd like to create with my business because I'm not afraid that the little details will be too much to handle by myself. -Caroline Donahue